TOG-rated so no need for blankets
Unbleached organic cotton filling in 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouches
Stretchy jersey arms on the 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouch to keep little ones snug on cold nights
Stretchy side panels allow little one to move freely and stay comfortable
Four-way zipper to convert from sleeping bag to sleep suit
Luxurious 400 thread count for a silky smooth feel. The body of the bag is made from an easy care and soft woven cotton fabric, a similar feel to the flat sheet on your own bed.
Fold over cuffs and mitts for cosy hands & feet
In Sleep Suit mode
- Provides comfort by not restricting the legs and reduces risk of cot climbing injury
- Ease of use for overnight toilet training
The Sleep Suit Bag can be used from age 2 months, once your little one is rolling and has converted from swaddling to arms-out sleeping.
The Sleep Suit Bag comes in four sizes:
- 2-12 Months. We recommend the ‘bag’ configuration for this age group.
- 8-24 Months. We recommend converting the bag into a ‘suit’ around 12-15 months of age, when your little one will start to walk.
- 2-4 Years. We recommend only using the ‘suit’ configuration for this age, to prevent injury in the event of cot climbing, or leaving the bed during the night.
- 4-6 Years. We recommend only using the ‘suit’ configuration for this age, to prevent injury in the event of cot climbing, or leaving the bed during the night.